Tips for a good Zazzle shopping experience
Before you order from our Gift-Shop, please follow these notes:
- The prices shown for posters on the store page on this site are for medium-sized prints – 19″ x 13″ unless stated otherwise. But you can usually also purchase larger (36″ x 24″) or smaller (12″ x 8″) posters at different prices. When you follow the link to the store item, you’ll see a button allowing you to select your preferred size. When you change the size, a different price will be shown too.
- When you select a poster size, check the thumbnail picture to make sure that your choice hasn’t cropped the picture or left unwanted blank space. 12″ x 8″, 13 x 19″ or 36″ x 24″ should always be fine. (If the resolution’s not good enough for larger posters, it won’t be offered as an option.) Sizes for cards and postcards are fixed, so there’s nothing to worry about.
- The links here on the website are to the US site. If you don’t live in the US, select the store in the country nearest to you. Prices will vary a little from country to country – in Europe for example, VAT is built in, making the price a little higher than in the US. But shipping charges (which Zazzle calculates and displays as you prepare you order) will always be lower if you order from the store in your own country.
- If you sign up to the Coloring The Wind mailing list, we’ll send you links to a private version of the store where some of the items will be available at a discount. For example, until the end of August, all subscribers get a 20% discount on all products. (Click on the Join Us tab for a free subscription.) If you’re entitled to the discount, don’t order from the public store – or you won’t get your discount. Please be careful about this: if you forget to order with the lower price, we can’t do anything about it because order processing and fulfilment is entirely in Zazzle’s hands, not ours.
- Some items in the store are clearly marked – ‘customizable’. For example, you can print your own message inside the ‘Hit Me Again’ greetings card. Or if you order the poster version of ‘Hit Me Again’, you can replace the ultrasound scan picture with one of your own. If you can’t figure out what to do, or you’re struggling with the technical side of adding your own pictures, just let us know in a comment either here or on the Coloring The Wind Facebook page, and we’ll assist as soon as we can.
- If you’re not buying yet, but you like what we’re trying to do and would like to see our work continue, you can still help in lots of ways. On the Zazzle site itself, you can Like products, tweet them, share them, rate them, email them … and if you’ve purchased, review them. You could also add them to Pinterest (although be careful not to Pin the largest sizes, or there’ll be a great big Zazzle watermark splashed across the poster). Every share is important: if Coloring The Wind is going to work, we need to be able to pay our way, so the more people who know about the store, the better.